As a result of this growth, Chinese hair is now a key commodity for international hair hairdressers and fashion firms. Furthermore, we will provide you with a list of the top wholesale hair vendors in China, as well as some helpful hints for doing business with them.
Important details regarding wholesale hair vendors in China
Before beginning to engage with the wholesale hair vendors in China, there is something important to keep in mind:
A taxonomy of wholesale hair vendors in China
In the Chinese wholesale hair market, you’ll find two distinct groups:
- Factories that provide hair extensions and other hair items at wholesale prices have the necessary equipment and staff to turn raw materials into finished goods.
- Sizing: often on a big scale, with state-of-the-art machinery and technology for mass manufacturing, allowing for rapid supply of a high volume, as well as a huge inventory of items at any given moment.
- Wholesale hair vendors in China can take a bundle of knotted hair and turn it into a bundle of silky, shiny hair using cutting-edge processing procedures and chemical agents.
- Toil: human beings direct just a portion, while machines handle the rest.
- Commercial companies import products from Chinese hair factories and resell them to wholesalers, retailers, and consumers in the United States and around the world. For export purposes, many Chinese hair enterprises have their own factories, reducing the necessity for commercial companies in the country.
For this reason, commercial companies cannot compete with hair manufacturers on price or quality since they must buy hair from the manufacturers and have no say over the input or output hair.
Requesting a video chat with the leaders of such hair suppliers is a good way to find out if they are hair factories or commercial companies providing wholesale hair in China. If they are able to quickly display the manufacturer the equipment, they are hair factories.
1.2. Wholesale hair vendors in China – Origin and quality
Wholesale hair vendors in China used to offer mostly Chinese hair extensions about a decade ago, however as modernization and rising incomes have made hair sales less common in China, foreign vendors have stepped in.
On top of that, there is an insufficient supply of raw materials in the country to fulfill production demands, as the requirement for domestically produced goods is high. To meet demand, Chinese hair producers have had to get raw materials from neighboring nations including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and even India, Pakistan, Bangladesh.
Due to a wide variety of origins, Chinese hair sold by wholesale hair vendors in China has an inconsistent quality. The origin of the hair has a major impact on its quality.
- The Chinese have always had gorgeous, strong black hair, but these days it’s a rarity.
- In particular, there is a lot of hair from Southeast Asia and India.
Women in rural and hilly parts of Southeast Asia sometimes grow their hair long and market it once it’s strong.
People in these areas tend to use botanicals for hair care, have chemical-free dietary habits, and have very resilient hair that can last as long as ten years with proper maintenance since it is thick, healthy, and lustrous.
- Hair from India is often separated into two categories before being shipped to wholesale hair vendors in China.
- Remy hair, sometimes called temple hair or donor hair, is hair that has been harvested in its natural state. What we call “temple hair” comes from the areas of India where men participate in ritualized shaving ceremonies. Because of its strength and bleachability, this hair type can be bleached, but its naturally curly and rough texture need straightening before it can be styled, which can be damaging.
- Raw, unprocessed, or “non-remy” hair is typically clumps of hair that have been swept up off the floor, drains, or public showers, and is thus extremely unsanitary. From then, the hairs go through multiple rounds of cleaning and processing to become either non-remy or remy hair. Since the cuticles that protect the hair from damage are stripped away, the hair becomes brittle and fragile. That’s also the most popular hair to ship to China.
The pricing at wholesale hair vendors in China
Wholesale hair vendors in China typically offer hair at fair pricing, especially when compared to the rest of the global hair market.
- China’s massive hair manufacturers benefit from technical advances and the economies of scale they provide by reducing manufacturing time and related expenses.
- The use of low-wage, inexperienced laborers aids in keeping production costs down.
- The majority of the material is low-priced Indian hair.
- Because of the prevalence of Indian non-remy hair, a 100g 8′′ weft hair bundle on the best wholesale hair vendors in China can be purchased for as little as $6 or $7. High-quality hair derived from Southeast Asia is not inexpensive, but you can save money by purchasing it directly in the nations where the raw materials are produced.
Benefits and drawbacks of sourcing hair from wholesale hair vendors in China
The following details will assist you in determining whether or not wholesale hair vendors in China are the right option for you:
Benefits of sourcing hair from wholesale hair vendors in China
The benefits of acquiring hair from Chinese wholesale hair dealers are:
- Chinese wholesale hair suppliers are able to fulfill bulk purchases rapidly because of their efficient production methods and extensive inventory.
- It is possible to find a vast variety of styles and colors from wholesale hair vendors in China. Also, you can get gorgeous wigs from Chinese hair companies because their wig-making skills are top-notch.
- Because of how well advanced China’s logistics industry is, shipping hair to other nations is a breeze.
- Buying from wholesale hair vendors in China is a good option if you’re on a tight budget, but you shouldn’t have high hopes for the quality or longevity of the hair you receive.
Drawbacks of sourcing hair from wholesale hair vendors in China
There are a number of drawbacks to buying hair from Chinese wholesale hair vendors.
- Be wary of potential fraudsters; as the demand for wholesale hair from China grows, so too does the number of dishonest suppliers.
- Raw materials are sourced from a wide variety of countries, resulting in inconsistent quality and a murky history of production. The hair you purchase will have an unknown provenance.
- Chinese superior hair handling processes and the use of chemicals allow for relatively low-priced products to produce firstly gorgeous, glossy, and smooth hair. Nevertheless, after only a brief duration of use, the hair would become knotted and damaged.
Top 5 best wholesale hair vendors in China
Using these guidelines, locating Chinese wholesale hair dealers shouldn’t be difficult. On the other hand, having so many options can make picking the best one a challenge. You may find a list of the best wholesale hair vendors in China who match our standards below.
Unice hair – the best wholesale hair vendors in China
Among the many Chinese hair wholesalers, Unice is a standout due to its extensive factory. With a wide range of premium hair products at affordable rates, the brand strives to help consumers always look and feel their best.
- This company is an ideal choice for those who are concerned about How to locate a hair vendor to save time.The company’s wares include hair bundles and extensions, headpiece wigs, full lace wigs, and further items.
- Starting at $46 per hair bundle. This vendor offers exceptionally low prices in comparison to similar vendors.
- A full 30 days from the date of shipment are given for the purpose of returning or exchanging a transaction.
A partnership with Unice Hair, a leading China hair manufacturer wholesale, will propel your company to new heights.
Ted Hair – the best wholesale hair vendors in China
When it comes to wholesale hair, Ted Hair is a household name. The business has perfected the processes of the hair machining operation through mass production, making it possible to sell its hair extension items at low cost to consumers.
- Closures, frontals, tape ins, tips, wigs, etc. variations on hair length and design
- Prices range from a manageable $23.50 to $329 USD.
- Permit exchanges and refunds as per company policy
Ted Hair sells a lot of hair care items each year to clients all over the globe. If you need a large quantity of extensions quickly, Ted Hair is among the top wholesale hair vendors in China you might choose.
ISSE Hair – the best wholesale hair vendors in China
ISSE Hair is not just one of the top Chinese hair factories in Guangzhou, but a global leader in the industry. Established for nearly two decades, their infrastructure allows them to offer affordable prices on premium hair.
- HD lace wigs, colored wigs, V-part wigs, closures, frontals, and human hair bundles are just some of the items offered.
- Cost: extremely low, starting at about $121 for a bundle of four, four-by-four closure.
- 2-week grace period for returns is the policy’s limit.
In order to work with the best wholesale hair vendors in China, ISSE Hair is the location to go.
SVT Hair – the best wholesale hair vendors in China
If you’re looking for real hair, look no further than SVT Hair. They’ve been selling hair for above 10 years and manufacture it in-house to offer the most competitive wholesale costs.
- Hair bundles and closure, hair weave, hair wigs, high-definition (HD) lace wigs, etc.
- 4×4 lace closures start at $59 USD.
- The policy is that all orders will receive free bonuses. All refunds must be made within 30 days.
For the best selection of wholesale hair products from a China hair manufacturer, go no further than SVT Hair.
XBL Hair – the best wholesale hair vendors in China
XBL has 2 factories in China and a large inventory for bulk orders.
- Hair bundles, lace closures, frontals, and wigs, as well as bespoke specific products, are the company’s mainstays.
- Very reasonable, starting at around $125 for three bundles with a 4×4 lace closure.
- Smaller, in-stock purchases are processed and shipped out inside 2 days, while larger, customized transactions take 7-10 days to fulfill.
Do not neglect XBL if you are searching for the greatest wholesale hair vendors in China. I can’t think of a single way in which their products could be improved upon.
Is it difficult to start a hair business in current days? How to find a hair vendor steps by steps? All answers are in the article below: https://vinhairvendor.com/how-to-find-a-hair-vendor-for-your-hair-business-the-key-to-success/